- HEA Student Consumer Information
HEA Student Consumer Information Related Links
18 mins ago
HEA Student Consumer Information
The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, requires institutions to provide easy access to specific information for students. The links provided here are guides to making informed decisions as a Kettering College student.
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
Please contact Kettering College during regular business hours and someone will be able to assist you with any question you may have (937)395-8601.
Contact Information for Obtaining Financial Aid Assistance
Student Finance Office
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays
If you have questions please contact the Student Finance Office at (937) 395-6022 or email Melissa.Franklin@kc.edu
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal
- Textbook Information
- Textbooks, Uniforms and Supplies for Pell Eligible
- Educational Program
- Clinical Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Career and Job Placement Services
Student Appeal/Complaint Process
Students may appeal an institutional policy or decision by following the appeals process described on the Academic Appeals Information page http://kc.edu/campus-resources/registrar/academic-appeals-information-2/. Students who feel a concern was not resolved by Kettering College’s appeals process may file a formal complaint with the Ohio Department of Higher Education at www.ohiohighered.org/students/complaints.
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics, and Crime
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics, and Fire Log (On-Campus Housing Facilities)
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates