Student Support Services
9 days ago
Welcome to Career Services
We are here to help current students, recent graduates and alumni polish their professional skills and transition into the workplace. Be sure to check our website regularly, we often host resume and interview workshops. If you would like one-on-one assistance with your resume or interviewing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kettering College is committed to helping our students get a jump start on their healthcare careers. Anyone with a KC email address now has access to our FREE online resume and career building tools through OptimalResume.
Follow the Step-by-step instructions below to create your FREE OptimalResume profile
Step 1: Visit this website: https://kc.optimalresume.com
Step 2: Click on “Create New Account”
Step 3: When prompted, enter a valid Kettering College email address
Step 4: Check your email for a confirmation code
Step 5: Complete your profile
Once your account has been set up, you can access the following tools:
- OptimalResume™+ ResumeGPS™: Users quickly and easily create world-class resumes, with the option to make them searchable by hiring organizations; individuals may be invited to video conference/interview online.
- OptimalLetter™: Next generation online letter builder makes it easy for job seekers to quickly create and store almost any kind of business letter.
- OptimalEfolio™: Attractive online portfolio that displays an individual’s documents, images, videos and more.
- OptimalInterview™: Virtual interviewing simulation with expert response coaching.
- OptimalAssessment™: Three assessments to help job seekers evaluate their skills, abilities and experience.
- OptimalVideoResume™: Create a professional video resume to highlight your strengths and personality to a potential employer.
- OptimalWebsite™: Web resumes with full-page portfolio, skills profile, video resume, letter, and social media sidebar
To access your existing account, simply return to https://kc.optimalresume.com and enter your login information.
We offer a “Forgot Password” tool just in case it’s been a while since your last login. Your account will remain free no matter how much or how little the account is used.
If you have questions or technical support issues, email us at email@example.com or call (877) 998-7654.
Job Opportunities for Students & Alumni
If you would like to have an open position posted, please email the information to Ben Hotelling. If you are interested in employment opportunities at Kettering College, please visit the Kettering Health Network human resources website.