Accommodations for Students with Learning Disabilities
In accordance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA), students with documented learning disabilities can request these classroom/educational accommodations:
- Extended time on tests or quizzes
- An alternative testing site.
- Reader and/or scribe for comprehension and completion of test items.
- Note-taker for classroom settings.
- Books on tape offered by the Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic and other resources, such as readers.
For additional information, please contact Bev Ervin, Disability Services Coordinator, at 395-8053 x7