Requesting Electronic Delivery of Transcripts

To request the electronic transfer of student transcripts between institutions of higher learning, students must complete a written release. Federal regulations now recognize a written release in the form of students completing the process of requesting transcripts through Scrip-Safe International as an electronic transmission between participating institutions.

Restrictions: At this time Kettering College is able to send electronic transcripts ONLY for coursework taken after fall semester 2001 (September 2001)

Go to

  • Enter Kettering College student ID number.
  • Welcome Message - Read this information before proceeding.
  • Complete sending options.
  • Note any hold reasons - Reasons an individual’s transcripts may not be released.  All financial obligations must be cleared before transcript request will be processed.
  • Electronic Signature - Using this form of request complies with FERPA requirements.

Is there a transcript fee?

For electronically issued transcripts, Kettering College waives college processing fees.  Students will be required to pay a $3 fee for electronic processing.

Whom do I contact if I have a question about the status of my transcript request?

By using the electronic delivery system, you will be notified when the transcript has been sent as well as received.  Contact the Records Office at (937) 395-6615, or at 1-800-433-5262, Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., or Fridays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.