ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: A GUIDE TO INFORMATION RESOURCES
KC/Wright State and Affiliates Catalog
Search for books, videos and other materials in the library collection.
Useful LC SUBJECT HEADINGS for this topic:
Consumption (economics)--environmental aspects
Food supply--environmental aspects
Nature Effects of human beings on
Useful LC CALL NUMBERS on this subject:
|GE1-350||Environmental sciences; Green movement|
- Search the holdings of all OhioLINK member libraries. Materials listed as available may be requested for delivery to the Kettering College Library. Allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
|E-Book||Climate Change: In Context|
|E-Book||Ecological Public Health : Reshaping the Conditions for Good Health|
|E-Book||The Environment: A Revolution in Attitudes|
|E-Book||International Environmental Disputes: A Reference Handbook|
|E-Book||Environmental Activism: A Reference Handbook|
|E-Book||Environmental Justice: A Reference Handbook|
|E-Book||Energy: Supplies, Sustainability and Costs|
|E-Book||Encyclopedia of Global Change|
|E-Book||The Handbook of Environmental Health|
|E-Book||Worldmark Encyclopedia of U.S. and Canadian Environmental Issues|
|R GE10 .E523 2011||Encyclopedia of Environmental Issues|
|R HM856 .E53 2007||Encyclopedia of Environment and Society|
|R WA30 Sp32 2012||Encyclopedia of Environmental Health and Science|
|Electronic Resource||Transition to Sustainability: Towards a Humane and Diverse World|
- Only current KC students, faculty and staff are able to access the library resources on this guide from off-campus. When accessing library resources from off-campus, a login screen will display.
- Students: enter your Student Portal user name and password.
- Faculty and staff: enter your network user name and password.
- Academic Search Complete
- Index to periodicals on a variety of subjects
- Electronic Journals Center
- Full-text indexing service for over an extensivew collection of online scholarly and research journals
- Environment Complete
- Index to resources on environmental studies.
- Provides information covering all aspects of human impact on the environment.
- Science Citation Index
- A multidisciplinary database covering the journal literature of the sciences, with all cited references captured.
Periodicals on ENVIRONMENTAL TOPICS
INTERNET RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC
Below are some related sites on the World Wide Web:
- IPL2: Environmental Sciences and Ecology
A selected list of resources on environmental sciences and ecology
- Environmental News Network
An online news network dedicated to providing up-to-date news on environmental issues
- EnviroLINK Network
This non-profit organization seeks to provide access to current web-based environmental resources
- ESnet: Energy Science Network
Funded by the Department of Energy, this site provides a well designed and highly navigable site for scientists to share energy related research.
- Science.gov: Environment and Environmental Quality Resources
Links to environmental resources from US government online gateway to scientific information
- MyEnvironment: Environmental Information in My Area
Maintained by the EPA this site allows users to access a variety of environmental information tailored to a target community.
- National Service Center for Environmental Publications
Site for free full-text documents from the Environmental Protection Agency
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Maintained by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, a division of the US Department of Health and Human Services, it focuses on environmental issues that impact human health.
- Environmental Working Group
Presents news, data and reports on a wide variety of issues related to public health and the environment.
- Electronic Green Journal
An open access peer-reviewed online journal on international environmental topics.