HEALTH CARE PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT: A GUIDE TO INFORMATION RESOURCES
KC/Wright State and Affiliates Catalog
Search for books, videos and other materials in the library collection.
Useful SUBJECT HEADINGS for this topic:
MeSH Subject Headings
Health facility administrators
Health facilities--organization and administration
Personnel administration, hospital
Patient care teams
Employee performance appraisal
Management Quality Circles
Personnel staffing and scheduling
Salaries and fringe benefits
LC Subject Headings
Health facilities--personnel management
Health services administration
Health care teams
Diversity in the workplace
Goal setting in personnel management
Supervision of employees
Useful NLM CALL NUMBERSon this subject:
|WA525||Health administration and organization|
|WY105||Administrative work in nursing|
- Search the holdings of all OhioLINK member libraries. Materials listed as available may be requested for delivery to the Kettering College Library. Allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
- Only current KC students, faculty and staff are able to access the library resources on this guide from off-campus. When accessing library resources from off-campus, a login screen will display.
- Students: enter your Student Portal user name and password.
- Faculty and staff: enter your network user name and password.
When accessing resources from off-campus, a login screen will display. Enter your name and ID number and click Login Securely.
- Business Source Complete
- In-depth coverage of business conditions, trends, strategies, management techniques, and a wide variety of other topics.
- CINAHL (Nursing and Allied Health)
- Index to nursing and allied health periodicals
- Electronic Journals Center
- Full-text indexing service for over 2000 online scholarly and research journals including many in the medical field
- Health Source (Academic)
- Provides access to nearly 590 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Also featured are abstracts and indexing for over 627 journals
- International index to medical and biomedical journals
- Academic Search Complete
- Provides full text for more than 3,430 scholarly publications covering a wide variety of academic areas of study
Periodicals available in the KC library
- The Health Care Manager
- Health Care Supervisor (1982-1999 continued by Health Care Manager)
- Journal of Allied Health
- Home Health Care Management and Practice (2006-2012)
- Harvard Business Review
Periodicals available through the Electronic Journal Center
- Case Manager: CM
- Employment Relations Today
- Home Health Care Management and Practice
- Human Resources for Health
- Human Resources Management International Digest
- Human Resources Management Review
- Human Resources Development Quarterly
- International Journal of Health Planning and Management
- Journal of Health Organization and Management
- Journal of Management in Medicine
- Leadership in Health Services
Periodicals available through Ebscohost databases.
- Clinician in Management
- Frontiers of Health Services Management
- Healthcare Executive
- Journal of Health and Human Services Administration
- Journal of Healthcare Management
INTERNET RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC
Below are some related sites on the World Wide Web:
- Health Resources and Services Administration
Official Health Resources and Services Administration Web site of the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Ohio Hospital Association: Employment and Labor
"The OHA Labor and Employment Web site is devoted to Ohio health care employment and labor law issues and activities."
- The American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
ASHHRA is dedicated to meeting the professional needs of human resources leaders in health care
- Free Management Library
A menu of web resources on a variety of management topics.