RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY: A GUIDE TO INFORMATION RESOURCES
KC/Wright State and Affiliates Catalog
Search for books, videos and other materials in the library collection.
Useful MeSH SUBJECT HEADINGS for this topic:
Radiographic image enhancement
Radiographic image interpretation, computer assisted
|body region*--radiography||*check Medical Subject Headings|
Useful NLM CALL NUMBERS on this subject:
|WN 15||Radiology nomenclature, terminology|
|WN 17||Radiology atlases|
|WN 21||Radiology as a profession|
|WN 32||Law related to radiology|
|WN 39||Radiology handbooks|
|WN 100||General works on radiology|
|WN 110||Health physics in radiology|
|WN 150||Radiology equipment and supplies|
|WN 160||Radiologic technology. General works on contrast media. Positioning|
|WN 180||Diagnostic imaging|
|WN 200||General works on radiography|
|WN 650||Radiation protection|
|WN 665||Radiation dosage|
- Search the holdings of all OhioLINK member libraries. Materials listed as available may be requested for delivery to the Kettering College Library. Allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
Provides access to a collection of medical reference books including a medical dictionary.
|R QS4 G784||Gray's Anatomy|
|R QS17 N474a 2011||Atlas of Human Anatomy|
|R W13 S814||Stedman's Medical Dictionary|
|WN 17 F851m 2012||Merrill's Atlas Of Radiographic Positioning And Procedures|
- Only current KC students, faculty and staff are able to access the library resources on this guide from off-campus. When accessing library resources from off-campus, a login screen will display.
- Students: enter your Student Portal user name and password.
- Faculty and staff: enter your network user name and password.
When accessing resources from off-campus, a login screen will display. Enter your name and ID number and click Login Securely.
- International index to journals in medicine
- CINAHL (Nursing and Allied Health)
- Index to over 1000 nursing and health publications
- Electronic Journals Center
- Full-text indexing service for over 2000 online scholarly and research journals including many in the medical field
- Science Citation Index
- Covers 6,000 major journals in over 150 scientific disciplines
- Health Source (Academic)
- Provides access to nearly 590 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Also featured are abstracts and indexing for over 627 journals
- Alt-Health Watch
- Full text articles from 170+ peer-reviewed and professional journals, magazines, reports, proceedings, association & consumer newsletters on complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care
- Academic Search Complete
- Provides full text for more than 3,430 scholarly publications covering a wide variety of academic areas of study
Periodicals available in the KC library
Periodicals available through the Electronic Journal Center
When accessing from off-campus, a login screen will display. Enter your name and ID number and click Login Securely.
- Academic Radiology
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- Clinical Imaging
- Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology
- Emergency Radiology: A Journal of Practical Imaging
- European Journal of Radiology
- European Radiology
- Journal of Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging
- Journal of the American College of Radiology
- Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology
- Skeletal Radiology
INTERNET RESOURCES ON THIS TOPIC
Below are some related sites on the World Wide Web:
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
The American Society of Radiologic Technologists is the premier professional association of people working in medical imaging and radiation therapy.
- Diagnostic Imaging
Diagnostic Imaging provides news and commentary focused on technology, policy, and practice trends in imaging; commentary from professions in the field; and tools readers and clinicians can use. Requires freeregistration to access materials.
- Martindale's Health Science Guide: Radiology
Martindale's large index of briefly annotated links represent excellent finding tools with comprehensive content and high quality of selections
- Ohio Society of Radiologic Technologists
An affiliate of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT), representing radiological professions throughout the state of Ohio.
- Radiology Links from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Bethesda, Maryland
A collection of radiology related web links maintained by the Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Studmed.com Clinical Radiology Websites
STUDMED.COM medical student information web portal, made by students for students. This page lists sites on radiology.
- Radiologic Anatomy Browser
Radiologic images of Head and Neck, Back and Upper Extremity, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis and Lower Extremity will be found at this instructional site.