- Strategies for Giving
23 hrs ago
2 days ago
Strategies for Giving
There are many ways we can help you define your gift to Kettering College. We are here to help you determine what is best for you and your family.
Several benefits of making a donation include:
- Increasing your spendable income
- Avoiding capital gains taxes
- Having a guaranteed income for life
- Reducing your income taxes
Gifts of Assets
The simplest way to support our mission is through cash gifts, which include stocks, bonds, and property (real estate, an automobile, etc.). Charitable deductions and tax benefits apply to these gifts.
Gifts by Will
Bequests—remembering Kettering College in your will—offer a double advantage:
- The ability to give very generously without losing your assets during your lifetime.
- Philanthropic impact beyond your lifetime.
Fulfill your gift intent and establish income for life, simultaneously. Gift annuities, unlike charitable remainder trusts, offer guaranteed annual income.
For more information about how you can support Kettering College and its mission, contact Kathryn Keyes, Director of College Development at (937) 395-8607 ext. 57173.