- Phone Ext.:
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- “Ellen G. White’s Understanding of the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit” Andrews University Seminary Student Journal, Vol.1, No.2, Online https://www.andrews.edu/openjournal/index.php/aussj/article/view/4, 2016.
- “Interpretations of Spiritual House in 1 Peter 2:4-10 and Their Implications for Divine Presence” Paper presented at the Andrews University Seminary Scholarship Symposium, Berrien Springs, MI, February 2016.
- “Salvation by Faith Alone: The Book of Romans (Adult Bible Study Guide 4Q2017)” Teacher’s Guides 9, 11, 12, 13., Pacific Press Publishing Association, Nampa, ID., Fall 2017.
- “Three-fold Salvation and the Problem of Suffering” Paper presented at the Andrews University Seminary Scholarship Symposium, Berrien Springs, MI, February 2017.
- “Interpretations of the Metaphor “Spiritual House” in 1 Peter 2:4–10 And Their Implication for the Indwelling of Divine Presence ” In Searching the scriptures : Andrews University Seminary emerging scholars pay tribute to their professors: Richard M. Davidson, Jiri Moskala, Roy E. Gane, Paul Z. Gregor, Ranko Stefanovic, Thomas Shepherd, edited by Slaviša Janković, 149-159. Berrien Springs, MI: Andrews University Theological Seminary, 2017.
- “The Ontological Nature of Divine-Human indwelling: A Comparative Study of John Wesley and John B. Cobb” Poster presented at the Adventist Theological Society Annual Meetings, Providence, RI and Boston, MA, November 2017.
- “Toward a model of the ontology of the divine indwelling of humans : a comparative study of John Wesley and John Cobb.” (Dissertation, Andrews University, 2018).
Peer Reviewed Presentations:
- “Sabbath through the Lens of Holism” Poster presented at the Adventist Theological
Society Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, November, 2012
- “Divine Presence and the Eschatological Remnant” Poster presented at the Adventist Theological Society Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA November, 2014