- Campus Resources
- Academic Support
Academic Support Center
Our academic support coordinator is available to assist you in your learning and your adjustment to college and campus life. Peer tutoring, workshops, forming effective study groups for quizzes and exams, and self-help resources are among the options available in the Academic Support Center.
- Time management
- Study strategies
- Learning styles assessment
- Test taking skills
- Stress management
- Accommodations for students with documented disabilities
- Title IX office
Free tutorial services are available in a variety of subjects on a walk-in basis and by appointment; individual coaching sessions also are available. Additional accommodations are available for students with documented disabilities.
The mission of the Academic Support Center is to:
- Empower students to develop effective strategies for learning
- Help students discover learning styles to enhance academic success
- Assist students in transitioning to the requirements of college
- Support students in setting educational, personal, and professional goals
Here are a few resources we offer to our students:Academic Support Office Contact
Associate Director of Student Success
Academic Support Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays