23 hrs ago
3 days ago
Through a contract with Kettering Medical Center’s counseling care center, we provide short-term, confidential counseling for students who would benefit from talking with a licensed counselor. There is no charge to the student for up to six sessions.
Counseling Services can help if you are:
- Looking for a place to talk in a confidential setting about pressures and frustrations
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed and frightened about personal problems
- Experiencing relational difficulties in marriage, dating, family, and friendships
- Recovering from a stressful or traumatic event
- Overwhelmed by day-to-day challenges
Who to Contact
Betty Hughes, MS, LPCC-S
Alesia Marcum, MS-E, LPCC-S
Office Hours: (by appointment only)
Tues-Thurs from 9am-5pm and Friday from 9am-1pm
Main Number: (937)384-6920
Address: Sycamore Primary Care Center
2115 Leiter Road
Miamisburg, OH 45342
24/7 Live Phone Assistance
Through the Impact Student Assistance Program, students and their families can receive confidential support including their spouse/partner, household members, dependents living in and away from home, parents and parents-in-law.
Professional phone support provided by licensed mental health professionals is available around-the-clock, on an unlimited basis, offering you and your family members someone to talk to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call 24/7 for live, immediate assistance at 866-780-0855.
For more information on the Impact Student Assistance Program, visit www.ImpactStudentAssistance.com.
Member Login or username: KCstudent