Choose Ohio First Application
- Choose Ohio First Application
To qualify for the Choose Ohio First Grant, students must:
- Be an Ohio resident
- Be a new student enrolling in nursing (Pre-Nursing, BSN-P, or A-BSN), respiratory, or sonography
- Submit a FAFSA (this is used for the sole purpose of determining financial need)
- Meet all program acceptance and/or good standing requirements
- Apply for the Choose Ohio First scholarship.
- The Choose Ohio First selection committee will go through applications, deliberate, and decide which candidates are selected to receive the scholarship. Decisions will be based on student need, answers to application questions, and other key criteria.
- Once selections are made, the Student Finance Office will send out an updated award letter with the Choose Ohio First scholarship and matching institutional funds awarded on the letter.
- Finally, the recipients of the scholarship will go through counseling to ensure they understand the requirements to keep the scholarship.