- Transfer Students
23 hrs ago
3 days ago
Are you attending another college but would like to transfer to Kettering College?
If you would like to transfer from another school to Kettering College, here is what you need to do:
- Complete your application.
- Have all high school and college transcripts sent directly to Kettering College. Kettering College will not accept any transcript that is hand-delivered. Official transcripts must be mailed or emailed directly from the issuing institution.
- Applicants to some departments must take the math placement test or present transfer credit that meets the math core requirement before the file can be reviewed by the department and the admission committee. Contact the admissions office for information about how to take the math placement test or click here.
- All official CLEP and AP scores for which a student seeks credit toward a degree at Kettering College must be submitted to the Admissions Office.
Visit our free online credit evaluation system to match your previous coursework with Kettering College courses. Transferology is a free online tool for students to identify transferable credit. General Education courses are automatically evaluated Program courses may require additional evaluation upon admission. Transferable credits will be applied as they are applicable to a student’s program of study. If your school is not listed within Transferology or if you’d like an unofficial evaluation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Transfer Students
- Complete application.
- International transcripts must be accompanied by official translations and course evaluations. If transcripts from secondary schools or colleges are in a language other than English, they will need to be official translated by World Education Services.
For more information about how to study in the United States and maintain your visa status, visit Study in the States.
All official high school and college transcripts must be sent directly to the Admissions Office at the following address:
3737 Southern Blvd
Kettering, OH 45429
For more transfer credit information, click here.
If you have questions, please contact the Admissions Office at (937) 395-8601 or email@example.com.
Admissions Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.