Student Financial Services
- 1098-T Form Information
- After Applying for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms and Links
- How to Apply for Financial Aid and Deadlines
- Net Price Calculator
- Options for Past-Due Accounts
- Questions About Financial Aid
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Financial Services Policies
- Types of Financial Aid and Eligibility
Net Price Calculator
Our net price calculator helps families of first-time, full-time freshmen plan for the costs associated with attending Kettering College. Simply enter your financial information into the calculator and you will see the estimated cost to your family, as well as estimates for gift aid, work-study, and loan eligibility.
NOTE: Award estimates do not apply to transfer or graduate students. Transfer and graduate students should refer to the information in the Financial Aid section of this website.
Click the button below to go to Kettering College’s Net Price Calculator: