BSHS Admission Requirements
1. Fulfill one or more of the following:
- Have associate degree or its equivalent (equivalency decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis)
- Complete a certificate/diploma program
- Be enrolled in the second year of a health sciences major in good standing
- Be ARRT (R) registered or equivalent and have passed cross-sectional anatomy (for advanced imaging CT and MRI only)
2. Apply to the program in the following manner:
- Students new to Kettering College must complete the admission process.
- Students continuing from a Kettering College associate degree major or who are in the second year of the health sciences major may request conditional admission through the admissions office.
Do you live in an authorized state?
What is out of state Authorization?
In order to protect the student from fraudulent and unethical education programs, colleges and universities must adhere to consumer protection laws that pertain to higher education, which are unique to each state. These laws often include definitions of physical presence, which vary and can include advertising, recruiting, clinicals, practicums, and internships.
Although welcoming to all students, Kettering College cannot accept students into online programs/courses who reside in the following states or U.S. Territories because they do not have comparable national standards to offer postsecondary distance education courses and programs: California, American Samoa, Guam, or the Marshall Islands.