Online RN-to-BSN Degree Track Related Links
1 week ago
Online RN-to-BSN Degree Track
The online RN-to-BSN degree track at Kettering College is fully accredited and designed for registered nurses who have an associate degree or its equivalent in nursing. The degree can be completed within 1-3 years depending on a student choosing a full-time or part-time pace of study.
Classes begin every winter, summer, and fall and are delivered in manageable 7-week sessions. These short intensive sessions allow students to focus on one topic area at a time for better success.
The degree consists of 48 semester credits (16 courses). A minimum of 30 credits must be taken from Kettering College. It is the equivalent of the junior and senior years of a four-year baccalaureate degree.
All coursework must be completed within five (5) years of first enrollment in the degree.
Nurses working within the Kettering Health can complete the Online RN-to-BSN degree track at Kettering College. Click the button below for more information.
RN-to-BSN Degree Track Scorecard
View requirements and learn more about how your degree and extra credits will transfer.
Our online RN-to-BSN degree track is designed to follow a rigorous pace and follow seven-week sessions to fit into your schedule and move you through the program quickly.
The online RN-to-BSN degree track is accelerated and affordable, making it easy to fit in your schedule and pay off quickly in your career.
As a profession, nursing is in high demand right now. The online RN-to-BSN degree track at Kettering College prepares nursing professionals to stand out and earn placements quickly with a fast-paced, accelerated program that focuses on opportunities to learn a whole-person approach, making graduates highly attractive to employers. Nurses with bachelor’s degrees move quickly through the ranks and into leadership opportunities. Open the door to the next step in your career, by using your associate’s degree to get a jump start toward completing your bachelor’s of science in nursing and accelerating your career forward.
The Kettering College online RN-to-BSN degree track is the piece that is missing from achieving the career of your dreams. Choose a college that focuses on you, so you can focus on your future.
Accelerated, flexible and fits within your schedule.
- Take classes online that are built to fit your busy schedule and need to finish quickly.
- Our accelerated program is divided into 7-week sessions, so you can move forward quickly toward advancing your career.
- Credits are transferable. You’ll receive full credit for your associate’s degree, and credits above and beyond will put you further ahead toward achieving your bachelor’s degree.
Aligned with Seventh-day Adventist philosophies focusing on whole-person care.
- Our Seventh-day Adventist faith guides us to an approach to healthcare education that focuses on Christian service and philosophy.
Professional, Clinical and State-of-the-Art.
- Students at Kettering College receive individual and personalized support from an established and multi-disciplined clinical and nonclinical faculty.
- Experience small class sizes.
- Learn from highly specialized faculty.