- Admission Requirements
4 days ago
11 days ago
What It Takes to Be Admitted
Regular admission to Kettering College is based on the criteria listed below. Please refer to your program of interest for additional admission criteria and application deadlines.
- A minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.3, or a minimum GED score of 170 (46/460 if taken before 2015).
- A minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.3.
- An ACT composite score of 19 or above or a SAT combined score of 995 or above (1350 or above if SAT was taken before March 2016). A test score is required of all applicants who have graduated from high school or have earned a GED within the past five years
- The written portion of the ACT is not required.
- Applicants with at least 24 units of college credit from a regionally accredited college or university acquired after graduation from high school are not required to take the ACT or SAT for admission.
- Applicants applying from outside of the United States are exempt. (Please refer to the International Students section of the Academic Bulletin.)
- Applicants to some departments must take the math placement test or demonstrate transfer credit meeting the math core requirement before the file can be reviewed by the department and the admission committee.
If you have questions, please contact us! We would love to help.
Admissions Office Contact
Admissions Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays