- COVID-19 Self Check
How to get your Covid-19 Self Check Campus Pass
All Kettering College students registered for any course in Winter 2021, which means in-person, online, clinicals, and doctoral experience and all Kettering College faculty and staff, which includes working remotely, teaching online, or working/teaching on campus need to complete the online screening tool 24 hours before your arrival to campus or the start of the semester.
Note: If you have tested positive for COVID-19 between the dates of October 11, 2020 and January 11, 2021 you are still required to complete the online screening tool.
To complete the online screening tool, follow these directions:
- Click on chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Answer the prompted questions to the best of your ability and truthfully as possible.
- When asked for your email address:
- students use your my.kc.edu email
- faculty/staff use your kc.edu email address
- You will not be able to submit your assessment without uploading your COVID test results, please have your test results on hand to upload. If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, please upload a copy of your immunization card.
- If you are still waiting for your test results by the time you need to complete the online assessment tool, answer the question truthfully and contact Student Health Coordinator, Sarah Bayer (sarah.Bayer@kc.edu).
- Once submitted, you will receive your Campus Pass code via email, which is specific to you, that confirms you are able to start the semester. Do not delete this email, you will need the code any time you are on campus.
All submissions ( i.e. test results, vaccine card and online screening tool) must be received by 5 pm EST the day prior to your arrival or the start of the semester.