Permission to Take Classes

Not seeking a degree, but want to take a class?

(PTC – Permission to Take Classes)

You are an eligible candidate if:

  • You are registered at another college or university and wish to take a class at Kettering College without becoming a permanent student on our campus – OR –
  • You need to take a certain course to qualify for certification – OR –
  • You just want to take an enrichment course – OR –
  • You want to attend Kettering College but your past academic records are either unavailable for review or do not adequately prove your abilities

This is what you need to do:

1. Complete your application online

2.Provide an unofficial copy of your transcripts from your highest level of education completed.
updated 9/8/16


Wow! We're thrilled to have you here.


Request More Information


Request More Information