- Permission to Take Classes
Happy Nurses Week! 🩺 We’re so proud of all of our nursing students who are making a difference in people’s lives,… https://t.co/RT90Fgb65K
2 mins ago
12 hrs ago
Not seeking a degree, but want to take a class?
(PTC – Permission to Take Classes)
You are an eligible candidate if:
- You are registered at another college or university and wish to take a class at Kettering College without becoming a permanent student on our campus – OR –
- You need to take a certain course to qualify for certification – OR –
- You just want to take an enrichment course – OR –
- You want to attend Kettering College but your past academic records are either unavailable for review or do not adequately prove your abilities
How to take a class:
2.Provide an unofficial copy of your transcripts from your highest level of education completed.