Options for Past-Due Accounts
Student Financial Services
- 1098-T Form Information
- After Applying for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Forms and Links
- How to Apply for Financial Aid and Deadlines
- Net Price Calculator
- Options for Past-Due Accounts
- Questions About Financial Aid
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Financial Services Policies
- Types of Financial Aid and Eligibility
There are options for paying off a past-due student account balance. Please contact the Student Accounts Representative at (937) 395-8610 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
- Payment Plans – Interest-free payment plans can be arranged with the Student Accounts Representative on past due accounts that have not been sent to a third-party collection agency.
- Private Loans – Some private loan lenders will offer private (alternative) loans for past-due student account balances. Please visit FastChoice https://choice.fastproducts.org/FastChoice/home/703500 (link) for a sample of possible loan options to assist with a past-due account balance.