Textbook Information Related Links
Online Bookstore/Uniform Store
Our goal is to provide students with convenient and cost-effective education solutions. We’re proud to partner with eCampus, who will fulfill your course material needs and power our virtual bookstore.
Fall 2022 books go on sale on July 1, 2022. Winter 2023 books go on sale on approximately November 16, 2022.
eCampus will email book voucher information to federal financial aid recipients on, or shortly after July 15, 2022 for fall book purchases. Winter 2023 book voucher login information will be emailed on or shortly after November 17, 2022. The eCampus emails will be sent to your Kettering College email account. For more information on the bookstore voucher process, please visit Using Finance Vouchers Through Online Bookstore.
eCampus offers streamlined ordering of course materials and offers seven ways to reduce textbooks costs. You have access to a robust selection of e-book options that will advance student learning.
There are countless benefits of the virtual bookstore:
- Convenience-all textbooks in one place
- Affordable options-save up to 95% with programs such as marketplace, guaranteed buyback, rental and more
- Payment options–credit cards, student financial aid, PayPal
- Textbook formats–used, new and rental textbooks in print and digital
- Customer loyalty program–more buyback money
- Shipping–students enjoy $4.95 flat rate shipping on all orders year round. Excludes Marketplace orders.
We work closely with eCampus, so you will always find the correct textbooks and materials.
Order Your Books Online!
If you need assistance at any time during your online book ordering, contact the eCampus Help Center.
Department-required student uniforms are available for purchase online at ketteringcollege.lizardapstore.com.
Newly admitted program students who receive federal financial aid can click here for instructions on how to purchase uniforms with a financial aid voucher.