- Permission to Take Classes
STUDENT DISCOUNT RATE EXTENDED for Spring Into Health 5k until April 1! Students can sign up for only $20. An email… https://t.co/4ON2F5JYHj
23 hrs ago
4 days ago
Not seeking a degree, but want to take a class?
(PTC – Permission to Take Classes)
You are an eligible candidate if:
- You are registered at another college or university and wish to take a class at Kettering College without becoming a permanent student on our campus – OR –
- You need to take a certain course to qualify for certification – OR –
- You just want to take an enrichment course – OR –
- You want to attend Kettering College but your past academic records are either unavailable for review or do not adequately prove your abilities
This is what you need to do:
2.Provide an unofficial copy of your transcripts from your highest level of education completed.