- Permission to Take Classes
Kettering College President explains the decision to move our in-person summer commencement ceremony to a virtual c… https://t.co/7cSrYXAT7O
15 hrs ago
27 days ago
Not seeking a degree, but want to take a class?
(PTC – Permission to Take Classes)
You are an eligible candidate if:
- You are registered at another college or university and wish to take a class at Kettering College without becoming a permanent student on our campus – OR –
- You need to take a certain course to qualify for certification – OR –
- You just want to take an enrichment course – OR –
- You want to attend Kettering College but your past academic records are either unavailable for review or do not adequately prove your abilities
How to take a class:
2.Provide an unofficial copy of your transcripts from your highest level of education completed.