Alumni Related Links
13 hrs ago
3 days ago
Kettering College is celebrating 50 years of excellence, innovation, and service!
The college and its owner, Kettering Medical Center, were founded by Eugene W. Kettering, son of inventor Charles F. Kettering, and his wife Virginia W. Kettering. He donated 35 acres of family property for the medical center and a future college.
In 1967, more than 100 students enrolled as the college’s first freshman class. Today we have more than 700 students and we now offer a variety of health sciences undergraduate degrees, as well as, a Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies, and an Occupational Therapy Doctorate. We are eager to celebrate this milestone as we continue our legacy of excellence, innovation, and service!
In preparation for our 50th anniversary in 2017, we are accepting digital submissions of photographs and stories from you. It’s an excellent opportunity to reconnect with classmates, faculty, and staff. Please send pictures and documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in celebrating 50 years by participating in the following events:
- Convocation: January 13, 2017 9:30 a.m.-10:20 a.m.
- Valentine’s Day Banquet and Mission Trip Fundraiser: February 12, 2017
- Spring into Health 5K: April 9, 2017
- Graduation Ceremony: April 29, 2017
- Dayton Dragons Grad Night (graduates from 2017): May 9, 2017
- Respiratory Care Rededication Reunion: June 20, 2017 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Kettering College will have a float in the Kettering Holiday at Home Parade: September 4, 2017 (to volunteer reach out to Alumni Director, Teresa Simmons, with any questions)
- Alumni Homecoming Weekend: September 7-11, 2017
- Kettering College Alumni Cruise: March 4 – 11, 2018
*Please check back frequently, as new events will be added.
Online Access to Yearbooks is Available
The Pacemaker yearbooks from 1969 to 1996 are now available online here. Rekindle and reconnect with fellow classmates, faculty, and staff.