Spring Commencement 2021
Spring Commencement Ceremony 2021
Kettering College will be hosting a spring commencement ceremony for the Radiologic Technology and Occupational Therapy program graduates on Friday, April 30.
Due to restrictions and protocols for COVID-19, capacity is limited. This is an invite only event, you must be on the guest list to attend.
These two ceremonies will be livestreamed on our YouTube channel here, so those who aren’t able to attend in person can still participate in the celebration events!
Date: Friday, April 30
Time: 1 pm – Radiology Dedication & Commencement Ceremony
5 pm – Occupational Therapy Pinning & Commencement Ceremony
Location: Southbrook Christian Church, 9095 Washington Church Rd, Miamisburg, OH 45342
We will be holding our program ceremonies for our Occupational Therapy Doctoral (Pinning and Graduation Ceremony) and Radiologic Sciences & Imaging (Dedication and Graduation Ceremony) programs at Southbrook Christian Church in Miamisburg on Friday, April 30, 2021. We will include degree conferral as part of these ceremonies. By holding these events at separate times in the main sanctuary of the church we will be able to accommodate the greatest number of family and loved ones while maintaining compliance with appropriate health and safety regulations.
For the event–graduates and guests:
- Please try as much as possible to gather your group together and enter the building as a group for screening. Consider using text messaging or some similar means to coordinate your arrival and entry into the building.
- Graduates and their guests will be required to wear masks the entirety of the ceremony and while in the building, according to Ohio state requirements.
- Follow any directions given to you from Kettering College or Southbrook staff at the church
- If you have any sickness or COVID-19 symptoms, do not attend this event. Stay home and watch the livestream of the event.
- Maintain proper hygiene. Wash/sanitize your hands often.
- Maintain social distancing. Limit hugs, embraces, and touching–we know this will be difficult, but please exercise care and awareness of our current circumstances.