International Students

Are you an international student interested in studying at Kettering College?

Click here for a printable version of the Kettering College admissions checklist.
Great! Then here is what we need from you in order to review your application for admission:

1.Complete your application online.

2.Complete and return the student personal statement form. You can submit your form online. Essays are used to assess writing abilities and are graded for content.

3.Have all secondary school and college transcripts sent directly to Kettering College. Click here for more details on requesting transcripts. If your transcripts from secondary school or college are in a language other than English, they will need to be officially translated. Kettering College works with two companies: Josef Silny and Associates Inc. ( and World Education Services ( for translations.

4.Provide scores from Test of English as a Foreign Language (, if you come from a non-English-speaking country. A minimum total score of 90 is required for all Internet-based tests; a minimum total score of 577 is required for all written tests. The TOEFL exam must be taken within the past two years, and the official test scores must be mailed directly from the testing site to the admissions office.
For you and for us, we also need you to provide proof that you can pay for at least one academic year at Kettering College. We provide a Financial Certification Form to help you organize this answer. This form will be sent to you with your acceptance letter.

How do I get my I-20 (Immigration papers)? Once you have been admitted into the College, you will need to submit a  $1,500 deposit along with your acceptance deposit, room deposit, and financial paperwork.  Once all of the required paperwork is received, the international student advisor will issue the I-20.

Once your file is completed, the Registrar’s office will automatically review all transcripts to assess which courses will transfer. They will then send you an official letter to let you know which courses transferred.
For more information about how to study in the United States and maintain your visa status, visit Study in the States.


Wow! We're thrilled to have you here.


Apply General Admission


Apply General Admission