- Schedule a Tour
10 days ago
Visit Our Campus
Kettering Admission Planning Sessions (K.A.P.S.)
- The sessions are offered each Tuesday at 4 p.m. and each Thursday at 6 p.m.
- Anyone may take advantage of these sessions, which include a guided tour of the college, financial aid and academic information, and time for questions and answers with a member of the Kettering College recruiting staff. No appointment is necessary. If you have questions about these information sessions, please call (937) 395-8601.
- In observance of the Holiday break we will not be hosting KAPS from Dec. 20 – Jan. 2.
- Those interested in attending a KAPS session should park in the large lot across the street from the school, and meet at the College front desk in the Boonshoft Center for Medical Sciences (3737 Southern Blvd., Kettering) prior to the session’s designated start time.
Physician Assistant Information Sessions
- Prospective students interested specifically in the Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree at Kettering College should plan to attend one of the PA information sessions that will be held periodically through the school year. No appointment is necessary. Sessions are held at 5 p.m.
- 2016 information sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, August 16
- Tuesday, September 13
- Tuesday, October 11
- Tuesday, November 15
Please check this schedule often, as dates are subject to change. For more information about the PA information sessions, please call (937) 395-8638 or e-mail PA@kc.edu.