- Tuition And Fees
11 mins ago
3 hrs ago
2016-2017 Tuition and Fees
- Tuition (includes general, technology, and certain lab fees) $492/credit hour
- Allied Health Program Fee* (see below for fee exemptions) $425/semester
- Nursing Program Fee* (see below for fee exemptions) $475/semester
*Undergraduate program fee exemptions (studies without clinical requirements): all certificate programs; Associate of Science majors – pre-acceptance semesters; Bachelor of Science majors – pre-acceptance semesters, online completion degrees, and Human Biology.
Master of Physician Assistant Studies:
- 2015 Cohort Tuition $10,920/semester
- 2016 Cohort Tuition $11,190/semester
- Equipment and Software $225/semester
Doctorate of Occupational Therapy:
- 2015 Cohort Tuition $12,500/semester
- 2016 Cohort Tuition $12,810/semester
- Double Occupancy (two-semester lease contract required) $1,950/semester
- Single Occupancy (two-semester lease contract required) $2,350/semester
Tuition is payable by the published deadlines as listed in the Class Schedule. Estimates are based on averages. Many programs have additional fees that are listed and explained in the current year bulletin. Some programs require summer attendance. Please refer to the Academic Bulletin for specific program of study requirements. Financial aid may be available to part-time and full-time students.
If you have questions please contact the Student Finance Office.
(937) 395-6022 or email email@example.com
Student Finance Office
Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays
Click here to access all student finance forms.