Textbook Information Related Links
59 mins ago
19 hrs ago
Online Bookstore/Uniform Store
Our goal is to provide students with convenient and cost-effective education solutions. We’re proud to partner with MBS Direct, who will fulfill your course material needs and power our virtual bookstore.
Summer 2017 books go on sale on March 12, 2017.
Fall 2018 books will go on sale on June 21, 2018.
MBS Direct will email book voucher information to federal financial aid recipients on or shortly after July 15, 2018. For more information on the bookstore voucher process please visit Using Finance Vouchers Through Online Bookstore.
MBS Direct offers streamlined ordering of course materials and offers seven ways to reduce textbooks costs. You have access to a robust selection of e-book options that will advance student learning.
We work closely with MBS Direct, so you will always find the correct textbooks and materials. In fact, each textbook ordered, whether print or digital, is guaranteed to be delivered on time and be the exact version required by the teacher.
There are countless benefits of the virtual bookstore:
- Convenience – all textbooks in one place
- Affordable options – save up to 95% with programs such as marketplace, guaranteed buyback, rental and more
- Payment options – credit cards, student financial aid, PayPal
- Textbook formats – used, new and rental textbooks in print and digital
- Customer loyalty program – more buyback money
- Shipping – Students enjoy $4.95 flat rate shipping on all orders year round. Excludes Marketplace orders.
Order Your Books Online!
If you need assistance at any time during your online book ordering, contact the MBS Direct Help Center.
Department-required student uniforms are available for purchase online at kcollegeuniforms.com.
Newly admitted program students who receive federal financial aid can click here for instructions on how to purchase uniforms with a financial aid voucher.